The website is operated by HM Design, a private company with limited liability organised under the laws of Delware, having its registered seat in Amsterdam, and its office address in Fort Lauderdale. We are the data controller (i.e. the company which decides the means and purpose for the processing of your personal data) for the purpose of applicable data protection law.
How we use your personal data?
If you contact us about our services, the emails you send may include information about you, such as your name, address, age, gender, email address and your inquiry. We use this information to carry out the following:
- In line with the legitimate interest we have in promoting our business, we will process your inquiries to provide you with information about the services we offer.
- This might include replying to your inquiry, or sending you invites to our events.
- We use SalesForce CRM to process your email address and information supplied by you in the course of an inquiry through the website, and to send you invitations and marketing materials. You can find out more about how they process personal data here: https://www.salesforce.com/uk/company/privacy
- We may also process inquiries to take steps you ask of us with a view to entering into an agreement to provide you with our services.
- You are under no obligation to provide us with any details, but if you don’t provide all relevant information, we may not be able to help.
We might use your information to send you marketing emails, in accordance with our legitimate interests, about our services or events which are similar or related to those which you have previously received (or attended, in the case of events).
We may also disclose your name and contact information to our relevant affiliates who provide the same services, to enable them to market their services and/or events to you.
If you would like to be removed from this mailing list, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click unsubscribe at the bottom of each marketing email.
All content you submit to us
If you send us objectionable content or otherwise behave in a disruptive manner when using our website, we may process personal data included in your messages to respond to and stop such behaviour.
- We only process personal data in this way for the legitimate interests of ensuring that use of our website is lawful, does not its disrupt, does not harass our staff or other individuals, and to enforce our legal rights and to comply with our legal obligations.
- Where we reasonably believe you are or may be in breach of the law (for instance, because content you send amounts to harassment or is defamatory), we may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your email/internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content.
- Where we process personal data in this way, we will hold that personal information on our systems for as long as is reasonably necessary to achieve these objectives.
How you use our website (analytics)
- We process this information to understand how visitors use our website and to compile statistical reports regarding that activity (for example your IP address is used to approximate the country from which you access our website, and we aggregate this information together, so we know that, for example, most of the visitors to our website come from a certain country/area).
- This information is not used to develop a personal profile of you. All such information is aggregated and stored anonymously.
Do we share your information with anyone else?
Your personal data on our website is used and shared by all our offices around the world. We keep your information confidential but may share it with our shareholders, affiliates and business partners. Whenever we transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) we ensure that we have standard contractual clauses in place as a safeguard for this transaction.
In addition, we may disclose your information to the extent that we are required to do so by law (which may include to government bodies and law enforcement agencies); in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention).
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our business or assets, the information we hold may be included as part of that sale, in which case you may be notified, as appropriate, via email and/or a notice on the website of any changes in ownership or use of your information, as any choices you may have regarding that information.
Except as provided above, we will not provide your information to third parties.
Your rights in relation to personal data which we process relating to you?
You have the following rights over the way we process personal data relating to you:
- You can ask for a copy of the data we are processing about you, and you can have inaccuracies corrected;
- You can ask us to restrict, stop processing, or to delete your personal data;
- You can request a machine-readable copy of your personal data, which you can use with another service provider. Where it is technically feasible, you can ask us to send this information directly to another provider if you prefer; and
- You can make a complaint to a data protection regulator.
We aim to comply without undue delay, and within one month at the latest. Please send your requests to email@example.com
We do not use the website to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delete such information within a reasonable time.
We will take all reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss misuse or alteration of your personal information. Our website is hosted on a platform with adequate security measures and stores your data encrypted.
This policy may be updated from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new policy here and, where feasible, by letting you know by email.
International data transfers
As mentioned above, where we transfer your data outside of the EEA, we have agreements in place with those parties which include standard data protection clauses adopted by a data protection regulator and approved by the European Commission to ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal data. If you would like to find out more about these safeguards, please let us know by writing to email@example.com